- '9781620972519 '
- 'So the club rose, the blood came down, and his bitterness and his anguish and his guilt were compounded' Drawing on B19552,Nejma,Nayyirah Waheed"
- 'Timely, portentous and powerful, Obioma's second novel confirms his remarkable talent' Independent 19844,One Day in December"
- "A ground-shaping book that defines the edge of so many vital contemporary debates. Hers is a voice si19774,Shook One: Anxiety Playing Tricks on Me"
- "If you've ever sent 20 bucks off to a relief organization, you owe it to yourself to read this book." Michae229,Durable Fire
- "Most people spend far more time in preparation for their vocation than they 18049,Think Like a Freak: Secrets of the Rogue Economist"
- "We were eight years in power" was the lament of Reconstruction-era black politicians as the American experiment in multiracia17961,One Long Night H/C"
- *** THE INCREDIBLE No. 1 New York Times BESTSELLER *** Make your bed to18225,Wide Sargasso Sea"
- 13 Reasons Why
- 16850,Humans Of New York"
- 7 HABITS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE FAMILIES,THE-US
- A brand-new translation of the world’s greatest satirist. With a 18125,Brave New World"
- A Conspiracy of Faith: A Department Q Novel
- A groundbreaking and wide-angled memoir by the acclaime19494,Everything Under"
- A history of the 1967 Six-Day War, by the BBC's distinguished former Middle East correspondent. Author: JEREMY BOWEN ISBN:9780743449694
- A modern classic in the African literary canon and voted in the Top Ten Africa's 100 Best Books of the 20th Century, this novel brings to17629,Barking Up the Wrong Tree"
- A2153,48 Laws of Power"
- Afr15655,REPORTING DI15474
- African Affairs
- African Fiction
- African Literature
- All Things New
- An A-to-Z guide to living and aging well by #1 bestselling author, actress, and workout pioneer Jane Fonda In this un13768,Sixth Man
- AN IMPERFECT OFFERING
- Angela's Ashes
- Assault on Intelligence: American National Secu19317,What the Customer Wants You to Know: How Everybody Needs to Think Differently About Sales"
- Author:M L Jhingan ISBN:9788182811690
- Auto/ Biography
- Autobiography of Malcolm X, The
- Barack and Michelle
- Barbara de Angelis
- Benjamin R Barber
- Bill Clinton
- Busi17902,Finite and Infinite Ga17855
- Business & Finance
- Cal Newport
- Children can explore 1000 different vehicles in this colourful picture word book. Includes al18785,I'll Be Gone in the Dark"
- Children'18725,Petals of Blood"
- Children's Fiction
- Classic Literature
- Classic17674,I'm Fine... and Other Lies"
- Collapse: How Societies Choose To Fail Or Survive
- Consolations of Philosophy, The
- CORNER OFFICE, THE
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of 18977,I'll Give You the Sun"
- Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces19331,To All the Boys I Have Loved Before"
- Cutting Season,The
- Daisy's hot on the trail of a murdered writer! September 1926, and Daisy's in Derbyshire, visiting an old school friend who's currently15241,MANAGING HERITAGE
- David Baldacci
- Deadly Waters
- Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
- DICTATOR'S HANDBOOK
- Dissent and the Supreme Court
- Don’t wait for miracl18238,Drop the Ball"
- Dr Wayne W Dyer
- Effective Executive, The
- EMOTIONAL CHAOS TO CLARITY
- Enjoy Your Journey
- Exit West
- Fem18693,Winnie- the-Pooh:The Complete Co18456
- Feminism & Women's Affairs
- Feminism and Women Affairs
- Fire and Fury: Inside the Tr18302,Crack
- For 30 years, Pulitzer Prize-winning16019,PORTFOLIOS OF THE POOR"
- For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Suicide When the Rain1950,Wretched Of The Earth
- Fragile Things
- Frank Furness is recognised as one of the world's top motivators, speakers and trainers, helping salespeople, 9327,50 MANAGEMENT IDEAS"
- From My Sister Lips
- From the bestselling author of The Black Swan, a bold book that challenges many of our long-held belief18205,Children of Blood and Bone"
- Gary Vaynerchuk
- Gonjon Pin & Other Stories,The
- Good Time to be a Girl, A
- Hari Kunzru
- Harry Potter And The Philosopher's Stone
- he commands that the body of the rebel Polynices be left unburied and unmourned
- Health & Relationships
- Helen Oyeyemi
- Her mother destroyed her. The garden saved her. Poppy was six years old when she was rescued from her abusive mother and taken 18539,White Tears"
- Here are twelve compelling biographies of some of the most powerful ministers ever to ignite the fires of revival by dynamically demo12592,Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 2014"
- Hillary Rodham Clinton’s inside look at the choices and challenges she has faced is “a subtle, finely calibrated work…with succinct and often shrewd appraisals of the complex15274,LINCHPIN,SETH GODIN"
- HOW TO STUDY LAW
- In 1971, President Nixon imposed national price controls and took the United States off the gold standard, an extreme measure inten13234,FUTURE MINDS"
- In Business Stripped Bare, Sir Richard Branson shares the inside track on his life in business and reveals the incredible truth abou19070,Taxing Africa: Coercion
- In May 1997, the world wa19037,Quantum Computing Since Democritus"
- In this candid and riveting memoir, for the first time ever, Nike founder and CEO Phil Knight shares the inside story of the company’s 19443,Bigger Deal: Work Your Way to a Life of Meaning"
- In this fan favorite from #1 New York Times bestselling author Debbie 18430,Collected Stories
- In this runaway #1 New York Times bestseller, former secret service officer Gary Byrne, who was posted d17960,Steve Jobs L/P"
- Inferior: How Sc19604,A Distant Mirror: The Calamitous 14th Century"
- J K Rowling
- James Baldwin
- Jeremy Clarkson puts the pedal to the floor in Don't Stop Me Now, a collection of his Sunday Times motor391,From Third World to First World: The Singapore Story 1965-2000"
- Jesmyn Ward
- Jews and Their Future, The
- K. I. LAIBUTA
- Kennedy Odede
- Kenyan History
- Kyle Harper
- Language/Coffee Table Books
- Laura Doyle
- Leadership: James M. Burns
- Legal Practice
- Legal Practices
- Literary Ficti1918,Antigone,Soph19123,Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of NIKE"
- Literary Fiction
- Living A Life You Love: Embracing the adventure of bei19595,Master's Tools Will Never Dismantle the Master's House
- Lunatic Express, The
- Magic of Conflict: Turning a Life of Work into a Work of Art
- Management Theory and Practice provides a clear and concise introduction to the 270,Africa's third liberation
- Marketing Automation
- MARTIN LINDSTROM
- Maya Angelou has fascinated, moved, and inspired countless readers with the first three volume8154,Capital: Volume I"
- National Book Critics Circle Award Winner (Nonfiction) PEN/Oakland Award Winner BCALA Nonfiction Award Winner Gustavus Meyers Award W18601,N-W,Zadie Smith"
- Never Let Me Go
- Nick Bostrom
- Nigel Hamilton's account of Bill Clinton's early life and career - Bill Clinton: An American Journey - d5225,Brain That Changes Itself
- No Fist Is Big Enough to Hide the Sky: The Libe18332,Hirohito and the Making of Modern Japan"
- Norman Vincent Peale
- On Competition
- Parenting/ Health/ Relati13680,No Higher Honor13415
- Parenting/ Health/ Relationships
- People in the Trees, The
- Peter Godfrey-Smith
- PETER SKARZYNSKI, ROWAN GIBSON
- Popular Culture
- Popular Science/Technology
- Power & P18016,Lists to Love By F17969
- Power & Politics
- Power &16172,AUDACITY TO WIN
- Prosperity Paradox: How Innovation Can Lift Nations Out of Poverty
- Race & Class"
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- RICHARD REED
- Right hook"
- Ron Stallworth
- Sacred Marriage
- Sacred Marriage doesn't just offer techniques to make a marriage ha18453,My Husband's Wife"
- Secret Diary of Adrian Mole Aged 13 ¾ (The Originals
- Selected by the Modern Library as one of the 100 best novels of all time, Slaughterhouse-Five, a18036,World Without Mind"
- Self 18266,Segu,Maryse Conde"
- Self De18246,Captivate: The 18532
- Self De5808,When money destroys5372
- Self Developmen3541,Family
- Self Help/Mot18803,Pride and Pre18521
- Self Help/Motivation
- Significantly streamlined and updated, the second edition of Andrews' Contract Law now provide16998,Unfinished Revolution
- Spirituality/ Religious History
- Spirituality/Religious History
- Stephen Clarke
- STEPHEN HAWKING
- Steven Levingston
- Steven Pinker
- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Suspense & T7942,EVERYTHING SHE EV8083
- Suspense & Thriller
- T.D Jakes
- The Dying Sahara: US Imperia18532,Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- The Eighth Story. Nineteen Years Late17028,HBR'S 10 MUST READS ON MANAGING Y'SELF
- The engaging sequel to Nicholas Drayson's much-loved A Guide to the Birds of East Africa sees the return of16016,DEFEATING MAU MAU
- The grandson of slaves, born into poverty in 1892 in the Deep South, A. G. Gaston died more than a century later with a fortune wort13249,Chasing the Devil"
- The period between the two World Wars were troubling years for colonial empire. Individuals and organizations began to call for major reforms and an end to white supre9224,BAD LUCK AND TROUBLE"
- The phenomenal follow-up to the bestselling Built to Last Imagine discovering what suc15267,I Am Malala"
- The story of three generations in twentieth-century China that blends 7797,Waiting for the Wild Beasts to Vote"
- There was a time when a US-set crime novel by a British writer (such as James Hadley Chase's No Orchids For Miss Blandish) could g8502,BREAKING DAWN"
- This Blinding Absence of Light
- Tiger Woods
- ULTIMATE GUIDE TO NETWORK MARKE9635,BUDDHA,DEEPAK CHOPRA"
- ULTIMATE GUIDE TO NETWORK MARKETIN9283,Funny You Should Say That"
- Understand Counselling will give you a clear understanding of the main counselling theories and help you develop vital counselling skills. It will introduce 9332,Encore Effect
- Unmerited Favour
- Ways to Disappear
- What's being widely regarded as "one of the most life changing books ever written" may be the simplest approach to achieving everything you've ever wanted, and fa18110,Love,Toni Morrison"
- What's the number one item on every company's agenda? Profitable Growth. Every Business Is a Growth Business is your on9558,SLEEP NO MORE"
- When it's not attached to your head, your very own hair takes on a disconcerting quality. Suddenly, it is strange. And yet hair finds its wa19221,Borderlines,Michela Wrong"
- Will You Please Be Quiet, Please?
- WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE
- Winston Churchill
- Wish you kn18195,Boom!,Mark Haddon"
- Worl8125,Freedom Next Time"
- World Affairs
- Yom Kippur War, The
- Young Adult
Filter by price
An interactive first word book suitable for those learning English as a first or second language. Match the word and picture stickers to discover a hundred everyday words in an interactive way. Author: Francesca de Chiara ISBN:9781409551539
This large board book contains one thousand pictures of animals, with their names. Children need to add lots of words to their spoken vocabularly and this fantastic look-and-talk book will provide them with plenty of opportunities to do so. Each double-page spread shows a wonderful array of birds, fish, mammals, dinosaurs and more. Author: Jessica Greenwell, Nikki Dyson ISBN:9781409551645
This beautifully illustrated reference book shows 1000 things found in nature, from familiar bugs and flowers to exotic birds of paradise and fascinating undersea creatures. Children can pore over topics such as ‘In the jungle’, ‘Ice and snow’ and ‘Fossils, rocks and gems’, and discover the wildlife that lives in different habitats. ISBN:9781474922128
Children can explore 1000 different vehicles in this colourful picture word book. Includes all types of things that go, from Roman chariots to racing cars, bicycles to banana boats, travelling across sea, sky, and even into space. Includes a comprehensive and easy-to-navigate index, allowing children to find their favourites. An excellent way for children to add new words to their spoken vocabulary – which research shows helps them become readers. ISBN:9781409551843
A colourful and tasty look-and-talk book to improve children’s vocabulary by introducing them to a wide range of food-related words. With 1000 pictures to spot and talk about, from raw ingredients such as fruit and vegetables to delicious dishes from around the world. Food is divided into sections such as the store cupboard, the fishmonger, a Chinese restaurant and more. A great book to share and talk about with a small child, and help them build their vocabulary. “Attractive illustrations and straightforward captions make this a wonderful way to introduce children to different cultures and countries.” The Guardian ISBN:9781409582540
Children need to add lots of words to their spoken vocabulary, and this fantastic look-and-talk book will provide them with plenty of opportunities to do so. Other titles in the series are: 1,000 Animals, 1,000 Things that Go, and 1,000 Things to Eat. Author: Jessica Greenwell, Nikki Dyson ISBN:9781409582656
A rich collection of classic fairy tales and nursery rhymes, one for every day of the year. Includes the stories of Cinderella, Robin Hood, Sleeping Beauty and Sinbad, along with lesser-known fables and poems, all specially retold for young readers. Colourful illustrations and a padded hardback cover make this a wonderful addition to the family bookshelf, and a gift to be treasured. ISBN:9781409564324
For the Seven Oaks friends, there is always something to do. Whether they’re singing along with Pokey Porcupine’s harmonica or playing soccer with Jumper Rabbit, everyone is having fun and learning all sorts of things. These seven stories show how practicing the 7 Habits makes this possible for the whole Seven Oaks Community. From learning how to take charge of their own lives to discovering how balance is best, the Seven Oaks friends have tons of adventures and find out how each and every kid can be a happy kid! Author: Sean Covey ISBN:9781847384317
Ulysses faces many challenges on his way home from the Trojan War, including a one-eyed giant, a witch and a many-headed whirlpool monster. Will he survive them all? The classic ancient Greek adventure story retold for children growing in reading confidence as part of the Usborne Young Reading Programme. Author: Vivian Webb, Heather Amery ISBN:9780746080900
This gorgeous collection of animal poems from Roger Stevens, Liz Brownlee and Sue Hardy-Dawson will entrance and delight in equal measure. Featuring a full alphabet of animals, birds, and insects, with the odd extinct or imaginary creature thrown in, these beautiful shape poems are a perfect way to introduce children to poetry. Some funny, some serious, there is something here for everyone. Author: Roger Stevens ISBN:9781472929525
Shocking his stodgy colleagues at the exclusive Reform Club, enigmatic Englishman Phileas Fogg wagers his fortune, undertaking an extraordinary and daring enterprise: to circumnavigate the globe in eighty days. With his French valet Passepartout in tow, Verne’s hero traverses the far reaches of the earth, all the while tracked by the intrepid Detective Fix, a bounty hunter certain he is on the trail of a notorious bank robber. Set from the text of George M. Towle’s original 1873 translation, this Modern Library Paperback Classic of Verne’s adventure novel comes vividly alive, brilliantly re?ecting on time, space, and one man’s struggle to reach beyond the bounds of both science and society. Author: Jules Verne ISBN:9780141366296
There’s lots to spot and talk about in this colourful board book filled with friendly illustrations. Little children will love poring over the pictures as they recognise familiar objects from the different rooms around the house, including the kitchen, living room and bathroom. A fun book to share together. Author: Rosalinde Bennet ISBN:9781409551713
Stroke, tickle & touch the textures together with your baby & help them discover all about colours and shapes. Let their little hands roam & feel how silky the butterflies are & how bumpy the oranges feel. They’ll learn as you play. ISBN:9781405335393
A delightful soft cloth book with brilliantly colourful illustrations that will delight even the smallest babies. Each page has a colourful scene to capture the attention of little babies – a garden full of colourful butterflies, lots of beautiful flowers and fish swimming along the ocean shore. The soft cloth is perfect for little hands to grasp and the surprise sound that comes from the crackly foil sewn inside the book will delight babies. Offered in a smart presentation box, this is a beautiful gift for a new family and a wonderful way to introduce babies to books and reading Author: Stella Baggot ISBN:9781409581710
This disco fish-themed touch-and-feel book is perfect for young children, with a funny rhyme that tells you what o do if you ever see a disco fish! Innovative two-way sequin touches feature on every spread, and children will love watching the colours change as they interact with the book. This tactile book offers plenty for young children to enjoy, helping to promote an early love of reading! Author: Rosie Greening , Stuart Lynch ISBN:9781786920744
‘Pénélope Bagieu … is a kind of genius. This book already feels like a classic, one to be loved by every girl who reads it from now until the end of time.’ Rachel Cooke, The Observer Immerse yourself in the captivating adventures of some of history’s unsung heroines, whose stories are told through engaging voices, dazzling drawings and with startling wit. Discover the life of an apache warrior dubbed “strong as a man and braver than most of them”, the only female Empress of China, three rebel sisters who toppled a fascist regime, a dancer who escaped poverty in America to become the darling of the Paris jazz scene and a resistance fighter, and a little girl who grew up to realise that being a witch is better than being a princess. Take in the stories of volcanologists, astronauts, animal whisperers, activists and explorers and feel ready to take on the world. Illustrated by award-winning Parisian artist Pénélope Bagieu, humorous dialogue and uncommon true tales make Brazen an ideal book for anyone who loves trail blazers and courageous women, from Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls to The Handmaid’s Tale. Author: Penelope Bagieu ISBN:9781785039034
Roald Dahl’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory in glorious full colour. Mr Willy Wonka is the most extraordinary chocolate maker in the world. And do you know who Charlie is? Charlie Bucket is the hero. The other children in this book are nasty little beasts, called: Augustus Gloop – a great big greedy nincompoop; Veruca Salt – a spoiled brat; Violet Beauregarde – a repulsive little gum-chewer; Mike Teavee – a boy who only watches television. Clutching their Golden Tickets, they arrive at Wonka’s chocolate factory. But what mysterious secrets will they discover? Our tour is about to begin. Please don’t wander off. Mr Wonka wouldn’t like to lose any of you at this stage of the proceedings . . . Author: Roald Dahl ISBN:9780141346458
One spring morning a little girl called Fern rescues a runt and names him Wilbur. But then Wilbur is sent to live on a farm where he meets Charlotte, a beautiful large grey spider. They become best friends and, when Wilbur is faced with a dreadful fate, Charlotte must find a very clever way to save him. Author: E.B. White ISBN:9780141354828
There are tales of Middle-earth from times long before The Lord of the Rings, and the story told in this book is set in the great country that lay beyond the Grey Havens in the West: lands where Treebeard once walked, but which were drowned in the great cataclysm that ended the First Age of the World. In that remote time Morgoth, the first Dark Lord, dwelt in the vast fortress of Angband, the Hells of Iron, in the North; and the tragedy of Trin and his sister Nienor unfolded within the shadow of the fear of Angband and the war waged by Morgoth against the lands and secret cities of the Elves. Their brief and passionate lives were dominated by the elemental hatred that Morgoth bore them as the children of Hrin, the man who had dared to defy and to scorn him to his face. Against them he sent his most formidable servant, Glaurung, a powerful spirit in the form of a huge wingless dragon of fire. Into this story of brutal conquest and flight, of forest hiding-places and pursuit, of resistance with lessening hope, the Dark Lord and the Dragon enter in direly articulate form. Sardonic and mocking, Glaurung manipulated the fates of Trin and Nienor by lies of diabolic cunning and guile, and the curse of Morgoth was fulfilled. The earliest versions of this story by J.R.R. Tolkien go back to the end of the First World War and the years that followed; but long afterwards, when The Lord of the Rings was finished, he wrote it anew and greatly enlarged it in complexities of motive and character: it became the dominant story in his later work on Middle-earth. But he could not bring it to a final and finished form. In this book Christopher Tolkien has constructed, after long study of the manuscripts, a coherent narrative without any editorial invention. Author: J R R Tolkien ISBN:9780007309368
A charming picture book collection bringing together six well-known stories from the Old Testament retold for younger readers. Includes “Noah’s Ark”, “Joseph and his Amazing Coat”, “Moses in the Bullrushes”, “David and Goliath”, “Daniel and the Lions” and “Jonah and the Whale”. Each beautifully illustrated story is perfect for reading aloud or for children to read for themselves. ISBN:9781409509226
A charming picture book collection of five of the best-loved children’s classics retold for younger readers. Includes “The Railway Children”, “The Wizard of Oz”, “The Secret Garden”, “The Wind in the Willows” and “The Story of Heidi”. Each beautifully illustrated story is perfect for reading aloud or for children to read for themselves. ISBN:9781409508519
One full moon, 2 little dogs, 10 red peppers, 100 twinkling stars… Counting to 100 becomes effortless and fun with this gorgeously illustrated, hardback picture book for little children. Each page has a certain number of things to count, from boats and trees to swirling leaves and pretty flowers, with lots of things to spot and talk about too. “Takes the overwhelming task of counting to 100 and breaks it into manageable and enjoyable stages.” BookTrust ISBN:9781409597834
“A true genius . . . Roald Dahl is my hero” – David Walliams Phizzwhizzing new cover look and branding for the World’s NUMBER ONE Storyteller! Danny lives in a gipsy caravan with his father, the most marvellous and exciting father any boy ever had. All the land around them belongs to Mr Victor Hazell, a rich snob with a great glistening beery face and tiny piggy eyes. Nobody likes him, not one-little bit. So one day, Danny and his father concoct a daring plot that will give the old blue-faced baboon Victor Hazell the greatest shock of his life – so long as they don’t get caught … Author: Roald Dahl ISBN:9780141365411
The hilarious and original global bestseller Diary of a Wimpy Kid – perfect for readers of 8+ and also reluctant readers, everyone loves the adventures of Greg Heffley. Let me get something straight: this is a JOURNAL, not a diary. This was Mom’s idea, not mine. But if she thinks I’m going to write down my “feelings” in here or whatever, she’s crazy. The only reason I agreed to do this at all is because I figure later on when I’m rich and famous, this book is gonna come in handy. But for now I’m stuck with a bunch of morons. Today is the first day of school, so I figured I might as well write in this book to pass the time. Just don’t expect me to be all “Dear Diary” this and “Dear Diary” that. Author: Jeff Kinney ISBN:9780141324906
The third laugh-out-loud book in the bestselling phenomenon that is the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. Greg’s dad, Frank, is on a mission – a mission to make this wimpy kid . . . well, less wimpy. All manner of ‘manly’ physical activities are planned, but Greg just about manages to find a way out of them. That is until military academy is is mentioned and Greg realizes that he’s going to have to come up with something very special to get out of this one . . . Author: Jeff Kinney ISBN:9780141324920
Greg Heffley is in big trouble. School property has been damaged and Greg is the prime suspect. But the crazy thing is, he’s innocent! Or at least sort of. The authorities are closing in, but then a surprise blizzard hits and the Heffley family is trapped indoors. Greg knows that when the snow melts he is going to have to face the music but could any punishment be worse than being stuck inside with your family? Author: Jeff Kinney ISBN:9780141343006
The way I like to spend my summer holidays is in front of the TV, playing video games with the curtains closed and the light turned off. Unfortunately, Mom’s idea of the perfect summer holiday is different from mine. Greg’s mom has a vision of “family togetherness” that really doesn’t sound a whole lot of fun. But there’s a brand-new addition to the Heffley family to contend with and it looks like Greg might be outnumbered. It could be a real dog of a summer . . . Author: Jeff Kinney ISBN:9780141331973
Book 10 in the phenomenally bestselling Diary of a Wimpy Kid series is here! Life was better in the old days. Or was it? That’s the question Greg Heffley is asking as his town voluntarily unplugs and goes electronics-free. But modern life has its conveniences, and Greg isn’t cut out for an old-fashioned world. With tension building inside and outside the Heffley home, will Greg find a way to survive? Or is going ‘old school’ just too hard for a kid like Greg? Author: Jeff Kinney ISBN:9780141377094
Now everyone can have their own Wimpy Kid diary! Draw your own Wimpy-Kid-style cartoons, fill in facts and lists, check out the full-colour comics inside and even write your own Wimpy Kid journal, just like Greg. Author: Jeff Kinney ISBN:9780141339665
Love is in the air – but what does that mean for Greg Heffley? A Valentine’s Day dance at Greg’s middle school has turned Greg’s world upside down. As Greg scrambles to find a date, he’s worried he’ll be left out in the cold on the big night. His best friend, Rowley, doesn’t have any prospects either, but that’s small consolation. Then an unexpected twist gives Greg a partner for the dance and leaves Rowley the odd man out. But a lot can happen in one night, and in the end you never know who’s going to be lucky in love . . . Author: Jeff Kinney ISBN:9780141345741
When the animal shelter Brandon volunteers at is too full to take a litter of abandoned puppies, Nikki decides to look after them until the shelter has more room. Simple. There’s only one slight problem… her parents won’t allow dogs in the house so Nikki has to hide them at home and take them to school in secret. But with seven puppies to hide, things are going to get messy… Is Nikki’s plan going to end in a pawfully dorky disaster? The brand NEW instalment from the internationally bestselling DORK DIARIES series, from Rachel Renee Russell, author of The Misadventures of Max Crumbly (June 2016). Perfect for fans of Wimpy Kid, Tom Gates, Jacqueline Wilson and James Patterson. Author:Rachel Renee Russell ISBN:9781471144585
High up in a tall building lives Mr Hoppy all alone. Downstairs lives Mrs Silver. Mr Hoppy loves her. And Mrs Silver loves her tortoise, Alfie. Oh, if only Mr Hoppy could perform some great feat that would make him a hero in her eyes! Then one day his mind goes click and an amazing idea rushes into his head. With the help of a magical spell, some cabbage leaves and one hundred and forty tortoises, can shy Mr Hoppy win Mrs Silver’s heart? Author: Roald Dahl ISBN:9780141322797
Phizzwhizzing new cover look and branding for the World’s NUMBER ONE Storyteller! Boggis is an enormously fat chicken farmer who only eats boiled chickens smothered in fat. Bunce is a duck-and-goose farmer whose dinner gives him a beastly temper. Bean is a turkey-and-apple farmer who only drinks gallons of strong cider. Mr Fox is so clever that every evening he creeps down into the valley and helps himself to food from the farms. Now the farmers have hatched a plan to BANG-BANG-BANG shoot Mr Fox dead. But, just when they think Mr Fox can’t possibly escape, he makes a fantastic plan of his own . . . Author: Roald Dahl ISBN:9780141365442
First 100 are an exciting set of illustrated padded board books, designed to introduce new words and concepts. Young children are introduced to their first 100 Things That Go through bright, bold illustrations and simple labels. This book offers the opportunity for kids to look-and-point, making it perfect for children and parents to read together. ISBN:9781786920119
Showing 1–36 of 147 results