Terms & Conditions
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- There are no refunds on items damaged in delivery. In that case, you must file a claim with the carrier.
- We do not refund delivery costs MPesa or credit card fees. They will be deducted from the total amount of your refund.
- In case of a refund, either partial or full, the transaction fees incurred by Prestige Bookshop will be deducted from the refund amount.
- The client has an obligation to respond to any communication either written or oral in order to facilitate delivery. Failure to which, Prestige Bookshop will deliver the item to the nearest or most convenient town/county.
- For international orders (outside Kenya), the client will be required to contact Prestige Bookshop before making an order for a shipping fee estimate